The Black Tails Gang: Forum and Roleplay
What are you waiting for? Log in or register!! If you don't hurry, you might find yourself dodging a flying vending machine! ;3
What are you waiting for? Log in or register!! If you don't hurry, you might find yourself dodging a flying vending machine! ;3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The shadows of the city exist as our cover. We bear the black bandanna. We seek harmony in this troubled universe, however it must be reached. We are the Black Tails.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaya Orihara
Admin
Zaya Orihara

Forum Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules    Forum Rules  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Welcome to the Black Tails Gang Forum.

The fact that you're reading this means you saw my message to read the rules before posting anything, I thank you for that.

The list below is all of the rules I, and the community, are expecting you to follow on this site. If the rules are not followed, the conflicting user or users will be banned from this site. Misconduct is NOT ACCEPTED.

RULES
1. Be respectful of every user!! No matter what member rank they are, being respectful of other users will earn you respect in return.

2. Please keep all language, violence, and roleplay posts at a PG-13 level. Not all users may be as old as you think.

3. Please make all roleplay posts and messages literate. Unless you don't speak the English language, you are expected to use it correctly and properly.

4. All roleplay posts, no matter what your previous style, must be written in novel format. This means using complete sentences, correct grammar, good descriptions, and paragraph format. For an example of this, consult a fiction novel.

5. No spamming, trolling, cyber-bullying, etc. PERIOD.

6. If you get into an argument with another user, please carry it out in PMs. The Chatbox is not the place to express discontent and it's not fair if the uninvolved users have to experience it.

7. Each user is allowed one account. Any users found with double accounts will be banned or deleted.

8. If a user is banned. They are banned. No arguments against the Admin's choice will be accepted. Failure to understand this may result in said user's own banishment.

9. Canon characters are only to be played by canon characters. The only exception to this rule is in the Chatbox, where if a roleplay is currently running and a canon has not been assigned or has not logged on and that canon is necessary for the roleplay, only then can another user take up their role until the user returns.

10. There is a maximum of one canon role and three OCs per user. Failure to regard this rule will result in the deletion of all roleplay related to the additional character.

11. You may not roleplay with a character, with the exception of the Chatbox, until he/she is approved by the admin.

12. No crude images or literature are to be posted in the Display Board. If so, the submission will be deleted and the user banned.

13. Read all the rules and review the regulations for character submissions before submitting anything.

14. OBEY THE RULES!!! Failure to obey the rules will result in punishment and your removal from this site. So please do your best to follow all of these rules and regulations.

Thank you for reviewing this content. You are now one step closer to becoming an active member of this site. Please read the file on Character Submissions before submitting applications. And once again, THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMidnightMischief?feature=mhee
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Forum Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules    Forum Rules  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:18 am

N-N-No trolling? How can I not do that? I'm the king of the trolls! o.o

xDDD
Back to top Go down
Zaya Orihara
Admin
Zaya Orihara

Forum Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules    Forum Rules  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:35 am

Too bad~ You'll just have to deal, cuz. ;]
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Forum Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules    Forum Rules  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:53 am

Aw, now I'm sad. Trolling is part of my job. And I love my damn job~!
Back to top Go down
Zaya Orihara
Admin
Zaya Orihara

Forum Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules    Forum Rules  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:17 am

And I love mine~ But that's just how it has to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules    Forum Rules  Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1